HOME ABOUT CONTENTS BLOGLOVIN

1 June 2014

LONG TIME NO SEE


Ahem. It's been nearly half a year. I even disappeared completely for a few months. In this sense I'm a ridiculously bad blogger. Real life is keeping me busy, but I don't want to spend too much time on these boring, lame excuses. 

I feel that this place will somewhat change: all my analog cameras are out of order, at the moment there is just a digital one left. Also, over the years, I have come to see this mini blog more like a scratchpad. So probably there will be more links, other findings and maybe some foreign photos. I'm sure posting will remain as infrequent as it has been, but still I'm excited about this flimsy new start. 

Hello again!

2 comments:

  1. Ich bin auch immer unregelmäßiger am Bloggen, habe aber auch gute Vorsätze. Schön auf jeden Fall, dass du wieder da bist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wuhuu, es ist noch jemand da ;) Ich lese deinen Blog sehr gerne, wahrscheinlich ist Rikes Bemühen um eine stressfreie, angenehme Umgebung ein guter Anlass, sich frei zu machen vom "Regelmäßigkeitsdruck" (ob nun mit oder ohne Kommentarfunktion).

      Delete